Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trivia Host Den at An Tobar Needs Your Help


Hi Everybody!

I had been in negotiations to get a monthly Saturday trivia back at An Tobar for a couple months before it finally happened May 10.

To keep it going I need your help.

The best way you could help is by coming to play trivia this Saturday night at An Tobar at 7PM. For more information on location or such see Trivia nights, old and new or An Tobar Trivia. As you can tell the word is getting out there, please help me keep up the momentum.
image
Trivia nights, old and new
Curtis Earth gets new Orlando gig, Dennis Boyle returns to An Tobar in Maitland.
Preview by Yahoo
An Tobar Trivia
Cash prize, three rounds, 10 questions each
Preview by Yahoo
 Two other ways you can help me is 1. Follow me on Twitter. I just started @triviahostden this week! 2. Write me (Trivia Host Den at An Tobar) in for Best Trivia Night on the Orlando Weekly Web site http://orlandoweekly.secondstreetapp.com/l/Best-of-Orlando-2014/Ballot/MUSICANDNIGHTLIFE
Thanks for all your support.

-Dennis

P.S. Pass it on!

UPDATE: My trivia gig now meets every second Sunday of the month at 
An Tobar Irish Pub 600 N Lake Destiny Rd, Maitland, FL (Next to the Sheraton Hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment